The Further Education of Oversoul Seven
By Jane Roberts
The Further Education of Oversoul Seven by Jane Roberts is book 2 in the Oversoul Trilogy. In book 2, two dynamic characters from the first book return to continue the story, and new characters are introduced. One of the characters is also the author. At first the author thinks he’s going mad, he’s having these crazy thoughts and experiences as well as writing a book that doesn’t seem to be written by him.
The Gods Must Be Crazy
While William is writing the raw story, he finds himself connecting with a young man who is suicidal, who is also a character in the book. Meanwhile Oversoul Seven is instructing the young man in a school of mastery constructed in the dream world while helping Lydia to be reborn as Josef’s daughter. Lydia knows that the time for her birth is coming soon, but she insists that she wants to meet the gods. She wants to know who and what they are before she can be born into the world.
For the Tropic of Freedom Books Finders Keepers:
There is so much in this trilogy that only choosing one thing to focus on as a point to ponder is just not doing it justice.
Oversoul Seven’s lessons in this book include:
- Are future and past selves co-creating your world?
- What are the gods? Really?
- What creates the gods as they are?
- Are the gods really as we perceive them?
- Or do we perceive the gods as they really are?
- Do we choose our life path before we live it?
- If we do choose our life path, is there a purpose behind that choice?
- Do we decide what our purpose is?
- Do we choose where we will be born and to whom?
- Can we, as our present self, help our self in the past?
- How does reincarnation work?
- Why is there reincarnation?
- Once we decide to be born into a life, is there a time-frame loop-hole that we have, where we can change our mind?
- Who is writing your story? Is it you as you are now? Is it your future self? Your oversoul? Is someone else writing your story?
- Can you change what’s already happened?
This book offers you glimpse of perception that answer all these questions. However it is not for the analytical, the book offers you flashes of inspired thought. Enjoy the read.
For Other Freedom Books by Jane Roberts
The Education of Oversoul Seven
Oversoul Seven and the Museum of Time
For those who shop at the Kindle Store
Click on the Icon below to purchase this book from the Amazon Kindle Store
Return to Occult Science
Return from The Further Education of Oversoul Seven
to Tropic of Freedom Books Home